HR Officer - Prestigious Membership & Research Organisation
- Full Time
Looking for the next step in your HR career? This is a really interesting HR Officer opportunity with a prestigious membership/ research organisation. Based in gorgeous premises steeped in history, the organisation undertakes research, develops policy, hosts events and puts together high-profile, worldwide partnerships.
As part of a small, energetic HR team, you will reporting into the HR Business Partner to help deliver full operational HR support to the organisation.
This is a generalist HR position and some of your responsibilities will include
- Support with preparing monthly payroll for processing, including checking all changes
- Being familiar with the organisation's procedures and policies, providing advice to senior managers and acting as the main enquiry point for staff with employment queries
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects such as salary reviews etc.
- Supporting starters and leaver processes including inductions and exit interviews
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for divisions including managing recruitment budgets
- Managing ER cases with support from the HRBP
- Supporting with staff engagement initiatives
This would suit either an experienced HR executive or officer looking for a fresh challenge or a strong HR assistant or co-ordinator ready for the next step up in their career.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You will also need sound knowledge of UK employment law and HR policies and procedures and must be a competent user of HR information systems, payroll software, intranets and e-recruiting. Lots of opportunities for progression in a supportive, lively working environment.