Workforce Diversity & Inclusion Lead
The successful post holder will lead a high profile, strategically inclusive employer programme that will drive through change and working with our workforce.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Develop a detailed action plan with short and long-term goals, key deliverables, milestones and accountabilities
- Influence key internal stakeholders to prioritise the delivery of the IE work
- Lead strategic input into key organisational processes, such as reasonable adjustments, to embed our inclusive employer approach
- Working with heads of service, ensure all infrastructure processes contribute to the delivery of our inclusive employer goals
- Build and test positive action approaches to increase diversity across the organisation
- Provide strategic direction, advocacy and leadership on inclusion and diversity as an employer
- Work with internal and external expertise to ensure improved representation and a more inclusive culture,
- Develop and implement strategies and to promote equality of opportunity and human rights approach
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to improve staff engagement on equality and Inclusive Employer
- Support the organisation in delivering against the leadership principles as part of the ACEVO Racial diversity in the charity sector report
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Workforce Diversity & Inclusion Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly