Head of Learning and Organisation Development
South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SECAmb) is an ambitious organisation with a commitment to improving and diversifying the services we provide to our local communities across Kent, Surrey, Sussex and parts of North East Hampshire.
Our recent amazing CQC result has seen us achieve an overall Good across the Trust with Outstanding for Urgent & Emergency care and Outstanding for Caring. So now the way forward is clear. We have recently agreed further plans to help us make further operational improvements, to ensure we continue to deliver high quality, safe and effective patient care, whilst continuing to transform our HR model of delivery.
- Lead strategic organisational development for the Trust
- Bring together learning and development and organisation development into an integrated function that enables improved organisational performance and colleague engagement
- Design and deliver learning and organisation development strategies, plans, policies and interventions to the organisation
- Establish a framework and methodology for SECAmb’s organisation design that enables the achievement of the vision, mission and organisational strategy and drives effectiveness and efficiency
- Oversee the effective implementation of the Culture Change Programme and the transfer from programme to business as usual
- Lead the development and implementation of Apprenticeships across the Trust (excluding Clinical Education), maximising funding opportunities from the Apprenticeship Levy
- An experienced practitioner with real depth and breadth and influence
- Led and managed similar functions in large and complex organisations, with expertise in L&D and OD
- Be comfortable working at the most senior levels in the organisation, building and embedding culture change and ensuring delivery of best practice interventions
- Previous experience at a senior level in shaping, developing and implementing people strategies and plans, aligned to broader organisational strategy
- Masters qualification in related discipline
Apply for Head of Learning and Organisation Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly