Senior HR Business Partner
My client, a highly respected Not-for-Profit organisation based in central London now requires an experienced HR Business Partner to join them for a period of 12 months.
As Senior HR Business Partner you will be joining at an exciting time of change and transformation for this organisation and will have a great opportunity to contribute to the shaping and development of key areas of the HR strategy and offering to the business. This is a busy and varied role that will suit someone with high levels of personal credibility, excellent client facing skills and who enjoys bringing a flexible and adaptable approach to working as part of a small, tight knit team.
As Senior HR business Partner you will:
- Ensure a responsive, customer focused, and credible HR service is delivered across the whole employee life cycle, whilst supporting the building and development of fit for purpose and business enabling HR policies and procedures.
- Provide HR advice, support and commercially focused HR solutions to allocated parts of the business, working in partnership to build a culture that engages and motivates people and drives high performance.
- Provide subject matter expertise, lead advice and guidance to the business on recruitment, onboarding, succession planning, talent management, workforce/resource planning and L&D.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the L&D Adviser to ensure consistently high standards of design and delivery of fit for purpose L&D interventions
To be considered you will require:
- CIPD or equivalent level of experience, training and knowledge.
- Proven experience as an HR generalist with significant experience of advising on people issues, dealing with a range of complex employee relation cases, leading change and managing restructuring projects.
- Strong knowledge of current employment law, it’s interpretation and practical implementation.
- The ability to build and develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience/ interest to take the role of subject matter expert in the specific areas mentioned above.
- The ability to work at pace, responding to immediate need as well proactively supporting the business.
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- The ability to create, analyse and manipulate data to inform activity.
- The aptitude to work comfortably and lead others through a period of change and transformation