Organisational Learning & Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to make a real difference in contributing to the creation of a Learning Organisation culture at one of the U.K.’s largest mental healthcare providers.
We are seeking an energetic, forward thinking individual with expertise in innovative learning, leadership and organisational development approaches.
With extensive experience in implementing and embedding progressive and sustainable learning interventions in complex organisations which deliver real behavioural change; you will lead a small team to ensure we grow and maximise the potential of our workforce.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Current experience of developing, implementing and embedding a wide range of customer centric skills and leadership development.
- Line management experience
- Significant experience of best practice in the development and implementation of performance management processes at organisational level.
- Extensive experience and qualifications in Coaching and mentoring
- Talent and Career management experience
- Extensive experience of relationship management and collaborative working with stakeholders across different organisations in not for profit, public and private sectors.
For further details / informal visits contact:
If you would like further information about this opportunity please contact email@example.com or 0121 301 3989.