Deputy Director of HR & OD
This is an exciting time for Hillingdon and particularly the People and OD directorate.
Their award-winning People and OD Directorate is currently three years into their five year people strategy. Their vision is to be an outstanding provider of healthcare providing high quality, safe and compassionate care, enhancing the health and wellbeing of the people that we serve; they are clear their vision can only be achieved by their employees – their most valuable asset.
The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (THH) has 3,500 employees who provide high quality acute and specialist services from two sites to a local population of 350,000.
- Overall responsibility for HR Business Partnering, Employee Relations and HR Operations as well as deputising for the Director across the whole directorate
- Ensuring that their teams delivers a high quality and efficient service on a day to day basis across the full range of services.
- Focusing on delivering an ambitious transformational and transactional development strategy that will facilitate the leading role that we are playing in developing the first Accountable Care Partnership in North West London
- Work across Hillingdon to create new roles, partnerships, systems and processes to deliver reshaped service to provide care where best needed.
- Implement new systems and processes to improve our key People and OD metrics.
- Work closely with the Assistant Director of HR Operations and the Senior Management Team as well liaising with clinical and managerial colleagues across THH.
- The post holder will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide leadership and promote team effectiveness and performance.
- We are looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic individual to join us to head up our friendly and busy team.
- Good organisational and project management skills and experience of managing resourcing and recruitment in a complex organisation.
If you think this is you, please get in touch with Pete Marshall from MLC Partners - who knows the people and organisation of Hillingdon well