I am currently working with one of our top charity clients who are looking to recruit a HR Administrator on a 9-month fixed term contract.
My client is looking for customer-focused candidate, with excellent communication skills and a flexible, pro-active approach, with the ability to work accurately and at pace.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Enter all employee and payroll related information/amendments (e.g., contractual changes, end of employment, etc.) onto HR systems
- Prepare and issue accurate employee correspondence (including amendments to contracts) in accordance with City policy.
- Support the HESA data reporting exercise, through accurate data entry and through ensuring that errors are addressed promptly.
- Play an active role in maintaining the HR filing systems (computerised and hard copy) and the HR archives.
- Provide note taking duties for meeting, committees and panels
- Provide effective recruitment administration to enable the efficient recruitment and selection of candidates to City vacancies.
- Work with HR Advisers and Recruiting Managers to plan recruitment campaigns and agree selection methods, advertising sources and timetables required to fill vacant positions
- Draft advertisements and job descriptions in line with City’s policies and arrange placement of adverts via the relevant channels
- Maintain appropriate recruitment records on our e-recruitment system including documentation in relation to approvals and costs.
- Ensure all recruitment campaigns are administered in line with UKVI requirements such as the resident labour market test and confirming candidates right to work before employment commences
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly