Head of HR
Our client, a commercial organisation based in Colchester are looking to appoint a Head of HR, on an interim basis for a period of 6 months, to cover an extended period of leave.
Reporting into the Board of Directors and managing a small team, it is envisaged that the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Implementing an HR strategy to support the organisations overall business strategy
- Establish and lead the overall reward, benefit and recognition package.
- Managing the HR operations and employee relations on a day to day basis
- Provide expertise in support of reorganisations and restructuring including TUPE
- Coach and build the capabilities of the senior leadership team
The ideal candidate will be a pragmatic, operational HR professional with experience in a commercial environment at a similar level. Strategically minded, you will be comfortable conversing with senior management, demonstrating excellent stake holder management and communication skills.
Apply for Head of HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly