Interim HR Business Partner
I am currently working with a local government organisation based in central London to recruit an Interim HR Business Partner for their school’s division.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with school’s division to enable it to deliver its business objectives.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To provide a professional strategic HR service to Schools, meeting identified needs whilst supporting continuous improvement in people and organisation change and development
- To attend SLT meetings in Schools as the senior key HR Advisor engaging with senior managers to implement change and support key initiatives
- Coach, mentor and support SLT in schools to improve people management lead on facilitating sound performance management
- To develop HR policy and advisory documentation to support effective people management across the Council
- To work with trade unions and professional associations to ensure the continued development and maintenance of good employee relations, participating in formal and informal consultation and negotiation exercises as required
Applicants for this role will ideally be CIPD qualified, and have previous experience working at business partnering level.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.