Senior HR Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a civil service organisation, who are looking to recruit a HR Project Manager. My client is looking for someone on a part time basis (2 or 3 days per week) on a contract until March 2020.
The candidate I am looking for will have experience of undertaking restructuring exercises and undertaking consultation meetings with staff at all levels. Proven experience of processing redundancies via the civil service compensation scheme and is comfortable with administering that process.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Deliver all business-as-usual cyclical reward activities.
- Manage COO recruitment exercise with search and selection agency.
- Proven experience of undertaking redundancy exercises adhering to terms from the civil service compensation scheme.
- Undertake the implementation of a new operating model to the Casework function. This will be a reorganisation activity and the corresponding Director will need support with all necessary tasks.
- Supporting the current HR Manager will other HR project work.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Senior HR Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly