Teaching and Research Fellow/Facilitator
£43,000 – £45,000
Fixed-term contract – up to 3 years; full or part-time.
This is a new and exciting opportunity with Roffey Park Institute.
We are Roffey Park Institute, a renowned leading international Executive Education Institute which is growing, ambitious, and at the cutting edge of learning.
Based at our Head Office in West Sussex or in one of our regional locations across the UK, Scotland or in Ireland, Roffey Park Institute are looking for up to four Teaching and Research Fellows/Facilitators to work alongside our established Faculty team.
You must be passionate about excellence in learning, leadership and organisational development in the workplace and business education. You will want to make a difference in the work environment, to support teaching, learning and research activities to a large and expanding client base.
You will be:
- Experienced in either teaching and assessing learners in education, in FE/HE, or, facilitators of organisational training and development.
- Experienced in contributing to the development and delivery of high-quality teaching and/or learning assessment including the design and creation of successful learning environments.
- A proven early career facilitator wanting to develop your practice.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of blended learning techniques and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to develop innovative methods for the design/delivery of high-quality adult learning and in research initiatives.
- A natural team player, able to work collaboratively across time and locations.
- Ambitious – for yourself, your colleagues and your learners.
- A PhD (or be close to submission) in a field related to Roffey Park’s key areas of interest or able to demonstrate extensive practitioner experience in Executive Education.
Salary and Benefits package
These opportunities are a new initiative for Roffey Park Institute, intended to provide rewarding developmental experience for those wishing to start a career in Executive Education, whether from an industry or academic background. The role brings with it a range of benefits:
- An attractive reward package of salary, benefits and access to performance pay review
- Access to RPI Pension Scheme
- Access to private health care scheme
- Access to in-house health and well-being facilities including a gym and swimming pool at RPI Head office
- Access to complimentary refreshments at RPI locations
- Childcare support, where eligible
- Work Life Balance policies and access to flexible working arrangements
- Access to professional and academic development and support.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our organisation in developing superb research and education for leaders, managers and organisations that promotes the welfare of all in the workplace. We are an exciting and rewarding place to work. If this sounds like a place you want to be at, we want to hear from you!
Applications are welcomed from candidates from either an academic environment and/or from the world of commerce or industry, currently facilitating organisational training and development, and who are seeking to broaden their career.
If interested please apply via our website where you can view the job description and download our application form. Should you wish to discuss the role further please contact Dr Angus Cameron on 01293 851644.
Closing date for applications is 4 November 2019. If we receive a high number of applications we may close applications early.