International Human Resources Manager/HRBP
An exciting and challenging role has arisen for an International Human Resources Manager/HRBP with a Global Organisation with continuing expansion plans throughout the EMEA region. This exciting role offers the right candidate an opportunity to be at the forefront of the Organisation's HR development for the region. The International Human Resources Manager/HRBP reports to the Global VP/CHRO with a dotted line to the Managing Director of EMEA. This person will be located in the EMEA region and will be required to travel to the US quarterly.
This position leads the international HR strategy and implementation for IPS, LLC. The position requires an experienced HR professional, well versed in all aspects of human resources, including employment/immigration law, talent acquisition and development, compensation and benefits, succession planning, workforce planning, and career/leadership development.
The role requires the full capability to successfully negotiate to a positive outcome, mediate between differences of opinion, make sound, fair judgments in support of business objectives and provide trusted counsel to the Global VP/CHRO.
Most importantly, the position requires that the individual be seen as a valued, contributing, and collaborative member and teammate within his/her client groups as well as within the IPS HR/TA community and must be able to build strong working relationships with his/her peers in the BU as well as within the Corporate HR&TA Function.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific job activities include (but are not limited to):
- As a Global HR leader for IPS LLC
- Establish personal credibility as well as build and maintain strong partnerships with the global leadership team
- Join the Global Leadership Team and ensure all HR topics and initiatives are discussed and represented there
- Define HR strategy with the Global VP/CHRO on a global level
- Responsible for all global mobility of talent with a heavy emphasis in EMEA
- Ensure alignment and oversee key HR initiatives in the Americas, European and Asian regions
- Resolve HR issues that have been escalated by the regions
- Closely work with the US-based HR functions (e.g. Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, etc.) to ensure alignment in strategies and implementation
- Ensure awareness and compliance with HR and organizational policies within each region
- Implement/execute HR practices and initiatives within regions: Performance Management Process, Talent Review Process, Reward & Recognition program, Job (re)evaluations and other compensation-related practices (merit increases, etc.)
- Develop both individual and organizational capacity to achieve business goals
- Initiate actions or projects for greater/cost-effective workforce planning and management, succession planning and employee engagement within the regions
- Assess, monitor and address employee questions and concerns
- Advise and bring resolution to employee relations issues
- Lead the administrative processes (e.g. recruitment, offers, contracts, immigration, on-boarding, development, promotion, and exiting) with the business
- Actively share best practices and suggestions/solutions within the HR team –locally and globally- to ensure continuous improvements in our practices, processes, and systems
- Lead or contribute to special projects, inside and outside of the HR&TA function, on an as-needed basis
- Assist with employee investigations and represent the company at hearing and investigations with guidance from local employment law
- Regularly review reports and analyze statistical data on all aspects of employment activity to identify trends, possible issues, and related causes. Develop recommended solutions and improvements as needed in employment policies, processes, and practices
- Maintain records, statistical reports on recruiting, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and performance appraisals
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The position will reside in EMEA but will require travel internationally. Leadership skills are required. Organizational/planning skills are critical for this role. Composure, ability to build rapport and trust, good judgment and analytical skills are also needed to be effective in the role. A sense of urgency and a proactive approach to addressing HR issues is expected.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) is required; a Masters Degree and/or Senior level HR certification is strongly preferred
- 10+ years of experience working as a generalist in the Human Resources field
- Minimum 7 years at the management level with experience encompassing employment/immigration law, recruiting/employment, employee relations, compensation, performance management, training, employee development. Heavy emphasis on employment and immigration law for EMEA
- 5+ years of international HRBP experience
- Experience working with other cultures
- Must be a strategic and results-oriented leader, have a strong business orientation and be able to react quickly and effectively to changing situations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of a diverse team
- Effective written and verbal communicator, in both one-to-one and group discussions
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with analytics/KPIs, Metrics
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure
- Experience with key HR processes and systems is needed; knowledge of Ascentis preferred
- Ability to read legal and financial documents, references in case law investigation, labor contracts, labor laws, and rules and federal laws
- Broad knowledge and experience in HR practices, policies, laws, and regulations
- Develops and maintains successful, productive relationships with the business
- Ensures qualitative and cost-effective workforce management
- Implements effectively HR initiatives and processes within the business (PMP, TR, etc.)
- Develops and maintains human resources strategies/procedures/programs linked to the business strategies
- Provides support to leadership teams of client group through advice, coaching, and development
- Contributes to the continuous improvements of HR practices, processes and data management
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over thirty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 1,400 professionals worldwide and offices in California, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Brazil, Canada, China, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, UK and four locations in India.
Process Architecture, Process Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls, Program/Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning, EPCMV and Staffing Services.
IPS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans (M/F/D/V).
Apply for International Human Resources Manager/HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Construction Specialist Workforce Non CIPD member jobs in Ireland
- Consultancy Specialist Workforce Non CIPD member jobs in Ireland
- Engineering / Manufacturing Specialist Workforce Non CIPD member jobs in Ireland
- Scientific & Pharmaceutical Specialist Workforce Non CIPD member jobs in Ireland
- Private Sector Specialist Workforce Non CIPD member jobs in Ireland