Director of Human Resources
Required from January 2020
Do you want to work for a high performing trust that cares deeply about children where you can progress your HR career even further? We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Human Resources with integrity, imagination and energy to take the operational lead across the HR function of our Trust.
As a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, you will have a substantial track record, preferably in the education field, of successfully developing and implementing HR strategies and practices with a focus on solutions.
- Be influential in the development of the Trust-wide HR strategy;
- Deliver a comprehensive HR service including the provision of professional and confidential HR and employment law support, advice and guidance;
- Provide support, coaching and training to Trust and academy leaders on people management, policy and strategy;
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and manage the central HR team effectively across a significant portfolio of work.
To be successful, you will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual with the ability to develop and further enhance our HR function across our Trust.
We look for inspirational, motivated and determined individuals, who care deeply about children, and who have a similar vision to that of the Trust. As part of your employment with Outwood, you will be entitled to a whole host of staff benefits, including:
- A generous pension scheme
- Synergy car leasing
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- 25+ days holiday, plus bank holidays (for full-year employees) and flexible family friendly policies
- Opportunities for continuing professional development (CPD), offered with the Outwood Institute of Education
- Staff discounts
- Transform Outwood
Informal conversations are warmly welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to arrange a conversation with Alison Lister, Director of Business Services, please email her via the contact details available on our website.
For more information and to apply online, please go the Outwood Grange Academies Trust careers page.
Closing date: Midday on 1 November 2019.
Advertisements will close at midday on the advertised closing date, however we reserve the right to close an advertisement earlier than the advertised date.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.