HR and OD Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a charity organisation, who are looking to recruit a HR and OD Advisor on a permanent basis.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Design a new organisation-wide learning and development plan based on the annual people reviews.
- Manage workforce consultations for engagement initiatives.
- Work on various organisation-wide change projects.
- Plan and manage projects as required, including stakeholder management, task management, communications, progress updates.
- Create plans and content to manage campaigns which inform and engage employees in talent, performance and OD initiatives.
- Manage stakeholders effectively to ensure high levels of engagement, ensuring effective execution of change initiatives.
- Contribute to the production of the Employee Handbook
- Design and deliver coaching sessions for line managers on People topics within the employee lifecycle.
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply for HR and OD Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly