3 days left
- CIPD Membership
- CIPD Member
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to support the Assistant Principal People Services in the strategic and operational development of the HR and Payroll functions in College, developing, formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures to support this.
As a HR Manager, you should:
- Hold a Level 7 CIPD qualification, or equivalent
- Hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in Maths and English, or willingness to work towards
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of developing and implementing HR policies and procedures in line with organisational and legislative requirements
- Experience of dealing with complex employee cases (including safeguarding related issues) and working with line managers to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience of managing restructuring/redundancy programmes
- Experience of developing and enhancing HR systems and processes
As a HR Manager you will benefit from:
- Annual staff recognition awards
- 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 public holidays
- On-site gym discount
- On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
- Free on-site parking at both campuses
- A good pension scheme (LGPS)
The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. The full job description is available to download on our website.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.