Human Resources Advisor
£27,774 - £32,114 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Based at Sparsholt campus but with a regular requirement to work at the Andover campus.
Working in a small team this is very much a “hands on” role in which you will provide a quality customer focused full advisory HR service to line managers in designated areas of the Sparsholt College Group working proactively with managers to support them in all aspects of managing the performance of their staff. You will also lead on a range of projects/developments as agreed with the HR Manager.
The qualifications and competencies which the successful applicant will need to possess include:
• Ideally a first degree or equivalent vocational/professional qualification
• Member of CIPD or equivalent or willingness to attain
• GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or equivalent
• Self-motivated, positive thinking with a “can – do” attitude
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external suppliers at all levels.
Closing Date for applications: 11 November 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Pro-rated holiday entitlement of 24 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider