7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a well-established, growing manufacturing organisation, one of the largest producers in their field with a reputable household name. They are looking for an experienced HR Officer to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an exciting and varied position that will see you supporting the HR Manager with all aspects of HR.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a site based HR plan that incorporates the Group People Plan and deliver allocated actions
- Support recruitment and retention initiatives, ensuring company process is being adhered to
- Provide advice, guidance and support to line managers on all matters relating to employee relations
- Remain up to date on employment legislation changes to support any issues as they arise
- Drive employee engagement through survey initiatives and a programme of initiatives
- Ensure the site is actively promoting Health & Wellbeing and provide support on delivering initiatives
If this sounds like the role for you then we would like to hear from you. Ideally you will be at least part CIPD qualified with a background in HR, preferably within a manufacturing environment. You will be confident in your abilities and thrive in a situation where a visible HR presence is actively encouraged. In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced growing organisation.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly