HR Operations Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
HR Operations Manager required for a local authority to lead on the effective management of employee relations across the Council, developing the most productive relationship with employees and their unions, ensuring effective consultation and negotiation between elected members, managers, employees and trade unions. Ensure that the management of people is in alignment with the Council’s business strategy ensuring a fair and consistent approach to people management practice whilst minimising risk and maintaining the reputation of the business.
Summary of Responsibilities and Personal Duties:
To be accountable for the effective strategy and delivery of people/information management across the Council in the following areas:
- employment practices
- employee relations
- employee engagement
- employee rewards and conditions of service ensuring effective consultation and negotiation with employees and trade unions in developing and implementing policies, processes and conditions.
Acting as the Council’s professional expert, be accountable for Employee Relations and Conditions including:
- The effective development and implementation of employee relations, employee rewards, employment practices and conditions of service
- Ensuring effective organisation and management for the promotion of good employee relations both with the Trades Unions and staff, including management of disputes including Council wide industrial action.
- Ensuring that Employee Relations machinery including the Works Council, Corporate Consultative committees, DBS and Early retirement panels are responsive and well maintained.
- Ensuring the Councils workforce is fully engaged
- Ensuring pay and remuneration strategies support Council objective
- Advise senior managers on complex casework and hearings.
Apply for HR Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly