Interim HR Manager/Business Partner - £500-550 per day – Birmingham - 4/5 days per week
Interim HR Manager/Business Partner - £500-550 per day – Birmingham
This organisation has an opportunity to join their HR team for 6 months - there is flexibility to work 4 or 5 days per week with an option to work from home one day per week.
The key priority of this role is to support the Head of HR with key stakeholders to deliver HR projects & interventions that support the delivery of the People strategy and business plan. You will manage the successful delivery of HR solutions by acting a professional adviser to support business needs, improve business performance and support continuous development through its people. The HR Manager will act as a conduit between the business and the HR function, helping client teams to access HR services in the most efficient and effective way.
Support Head of HR to deliver the People Plan, including a strategic workforce plan, to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Manage discreet HR projects as per People Plan (e.g. Organisation Design, Total Workforce Management & EDI & ER/IR – TUPE)
- Coach line managers on performance management, resource management and reward processes, driving to maintain a high performance organisation and culture.
- Support the implementation of a broad range of HR practices that help to raise organisational performance and productivity. These may include employee engagement, performance management and employee relations.
- Support in developing and implementing local initiatives to drive people and organisation improvements. Example activities may include a focus on sickness absence management, attrition, and performance management.
- Develop an understanding of the business area so to enable effective planning and risk mitigation
- Influence and advise client group on the adoption of self-service HR
- Analyse HR data, identify trends and share insights with business leaders to support people-related decision-making. Determine people interventions required and work with business leaders to implement.
- Support and implement regular HR activities in the directorate including objective setting, performance management, and end of year reviews.
- Manage high priority and/or sensitive people management cases
- Support pay review process for client group. Provide support on reward and benefits with a focus on attraction and retention.
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
Key experience should include:
HR generalist experience with the ability to build relationships and influence key business stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience of HR Business Partnering gained in an HR customer-facing environment
- Experience of managing ER matters, including disciplinary & grievances
- Experience of implementing HR policies and practices
- Experience of working with, challenging & influencing a multi-disciplined management team
Apply for Interim HR Manager/Business Partner - £500-550 per day – Birmingham - 4/5 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Construction Manager General HR Function Non CIPD member jobs in Birmingham
- Engineering / Manufacturing Manager General HR Function Non CIPD member jobs in Birmingham
- Logistics & Security Manager General HR Function Non CIPD member jobs in Birmingham
- Chemical, Oil and Gas Manager General HR Function Non CIPD member jobs in Birmingham
- Utilities / Energy Manager General HR Function Non CIPD member jobs in Birmingham