Diversity & Wellbeing Lead
To develop and deliver the strategies in relation to diversity and wellbeing, taking a lead role in these overlapping engagement initiatives and building strong networks both within and external.
- To develop and deliver a diversity and inclusion strategy in the organisation which reflects the wider strategy and is tailored to their priorities
- To lead and further develop an equality & diversity action plan which advances a series of practical initiatives and actions and ensures progress towards the identified diversity and inclusion priorities
- To Chair the Diversity & Inclusion Group staff data subgroup. To undertake diversity analysis of current staff and activities – recruitment, performance rating, bonuses etc and work with colleagues to identify options to address identified issues and progress and report on related action.
- Lead on wellbeing related training, such as managing mental health issues (in conjunction with L&D). Prepare and deliver presentations and workshops to staff
- To represent the organisation at groups and network events and to identify and progress alliances, which are of mutual benefit both within and external
- Excellent knowledge of Diversity and Wellbeing best practices with proven ability to apply it in practice
- Proven track record of leading, managing and handling the people aspects of organisational development and delivering major change programmes
- CIPD or other equivalent qualification in a relevant subject area
- Knowledge and understanding of equality legislation and experience of related initiatives
Apply for Diversity & Wellbeing Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly