Interim Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
7 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a leading education organisation who are looking to recruit a Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion on an interim basis.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Develop EDI strategy
- Baseline the current EDI position
- Implement changes to the workforce recruitment process to address bias
- Implement changes to career progression routes to address bias
- Implement recommendations from the ‘Tackling racial harassment: Universities Challenged EHRC report 2019
- Review/ action key findings from Athena Swan Action Plan and Race Equality Charter action plan feedback.
- Ensure adequate training and support for staff on EDI matters
- Ensure effective HR policies and procedures are in place to deal appropriately with concerns raised by staff.
- Consult/ raise awareness/ engage with relevant stakeholders across academic and professional services groups
- Other duties as advised by Group Executive Director, People & OD
If you are looking for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity
Apply for Interim Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly