HR Business Partner
Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ:EEFT) is a global leader in processing secure electronic financial and payment transactions.
We are a leader in global electronic transactions and payments and facilitate the payments between financial institutions, retailers, service providers and consumers. Through our three segments – EFT, epay and Money Transfer – we offer ATM and POS services, prepaid mobile top-up and gift card solutions, as well as cash-based and online global money remittance and payment services.
NASDAQ Public Share Symbol: EEFT
What We Do:
We provide all our customers with secure, compliant solutions that make financial transactions easy and affordable. From ATM cash withdrawals to money transfer, Euronet has an unmatched global network, making access to consumer funds more convenient and flexible than ever.
Our Mission: To make access to payments convenient and affordable for global consumers.
REPORTING TO: HR Director (Europe)
LOCATION: London Baker Street, UK
SCOPE OF POSITION
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with cross-sector, cross-country clients on large scale projects in Europe. We are looking for a dynamic HR Professional with great interpersonal skills showcasing excellent communication, collaborative and resourceful approach.
This is an opportunity to join a multinational team in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
You will provide generalist and operational support to the HR team acting as a co-ordination point between HR and various additional functions to complete activities which support the delivery of key Talent Acquisition and HR objectives across Europe.
You will provide first class customer service for business partners, employees, managers and HR colleagues. The role holder will require strong customer service and problem-solving skills to ensure time critical activity is completed on a regular basis.
· Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Develops contract terms for promotions and transfers, to be submitted to Country HR for execution.
· Resolve queries by analysing root cause and owning through to resolution. Escalation where needed
· Ensure alignment and delivery of HR solutions across Europe
· Work closely with Legal department to complete employment contracts across Europe
· Review and develop country policies and HR processes in line with country specific employment law regulations
· Advice and provide guidance in relation to people issues in their business line
· Demonstrate the right level of quality and control
· Evaluate, collect data, deliver on time and documented and evidenced appropriately
· Support Finance, Legal, Operations, Sales teams, ensuring effective administration of HR processes and systems
· Identify continuous improvement and trends with the ability to make recommendations where service improvement/change is necessary
· Degree in HR / Business and / or CIPD plus but not essential.
· Strong operational HR experience
· European HR experience a plus but not essential
· Exposure and experience in Employment Law matters
· Experience of working in a rapid, fast-moving environment, which is both complex and changing
· Ability to understands the complexities and subtleties of the business area supported, including understanding of scale, complexity, sensitivity, ambiguity, risk or strategic impact
· Excellent customer service & communication skills
· Eye for detail and accuracy
· Computer literacy
· Case management, problem solving skills
· Integrity and confidentiality
· Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritise activities, self-discipline and motivation
· Analytical thinking
· Pro-active thinking, initiative and flexibility.
We Want To Hear From You
For more information and to explore more please contact Thanos Sarafas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly