We are looking to recruit a full-time Employment Adviser to provide HR/employment law advice to our members who employ or manage staff.
All our advisers are home-based and we provide all IT and office equipment and comprehensive training. While location is flexible, and travel is not extensive, we require the successful applicant to be able to attend meetings and events at our regional centres (Leeds, Liverpool and London), and other venues, on an ad hoc basis.
Successful applicants will have:
- a sound knowledge of HR and employment law
- significant experience of case management in advising employers on HR/employment issues
- the ability to manage a demanding workload
- have excellent IT skills,
- and knowledge of the NHS structure and major NHS issues would be an advantage
- a full UK driving licence and access to a car would be an advantage
In addition, the successful applicant must be a team player, be self-motivated and able to work effectively from home.
In return, you will receive 27 days holidays plus 1 company day and public holidays, double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary, season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period and additional flexible benefits.
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter via our website, explaining why you are interested in the role and how you meet the requirements of the role profile.
Closing date: Thursday 14th November 2019
The British Medical Association (BMA) is the trade union and professional body for doctors in the UK.
More searches like this
- Legal Advisor Workforce CIPD Member jobs in North West England
- Charities, Not For Profit Advisor Workforce CIPD Member jobs in North West England
- Public Sector Advisor Workforce CIPD Member jobs in North West England
- Local and National Government Advisor Workforce CIPD Member jobs in North West England
- Public Healthcare Advisor Workforce CIPD Member jobs in North West England