HR Business Partner
A leading global cloud-based intelligence business that specialises in providing back-office platforms to the hospitality industry is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner on a 6 months FTC basis.
Culture is key in this organisation, they work hard to ensure this is never compromised. By developing innovative products, building relationships with customers and enabling great careers; they are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other.
As HR Business Partner your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide heavy telephonic HR guidance for various issues and resolution
- Interpret and provide heavy guidance regarding employment law; to include wage and hour
- Provide guidance on leave administration; specific to state and federal law
- Conduct impartial and thorough investigations
- Recognise and escalate concerns regarding customers with potential risk and liability
- Create compliant handbooks utilizing an electronic handbook generator and facilitating Q & A discussion with the customer
- Identify and create policies as needed
- Create job descriptions; research salary and wage data; and provide various reports to support HR-related processes for customers
- Provide guidance on Performance Management
- You will provide HR guidance and support to regionally aligned customers
- You will be part of a Human Resources team that strives to be a trusted advisor while providing guidance through in-depth experience, sound research, compliance and HR Best practices
In applications we will be looking for:
- Great people skills
- A team player with a team-centric attitude
- The ability to handle various HR related matters for both supervisors and employees (non- exempt and exempt employee population)
- The ability to clearly and accurately communicate; taking complex information and distilling into simplicity
- Have decision-making capability but know when to escalate
- Have a balance of pragmatism and aspiration – you believe in the art of the possible but know it takes time
- Active listener who knows the value of being informed versus over-opinionated
- Natural relationship builder and the ability to thrive in a high trust environment
- Collaborator – you see who and when to bring others to the table to get the job done
- A big thinker who looks for opportunities to do something different but can translate into simple milestones
- Emotionally intelligent but not emotionally charged
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-5 years HR Generalist experience in a high demand, fast-paced environment
The ideal HR Business Partner will be a dynamic, forward-thinking, HR Generalist to join our thriving team with a genuine passion for Human Resources.
While you will enable best practices, you will have a great focus on compliance within the Employee Relations arena, you will also be able to connect with people at various levels, enabling best practices, while implementing the highest standards along the way and across our client base.