L&D Officer - Interim
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced L&D or HR professional to join an established organisation as an L&D (Learning and Development) Officer on a 6-month interim assignment.
Working within a small team and reporting directly to an L&D Manager, you will support with all learning & development interventions including blended learning and provide advice & guidance on learning & development activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the L&D Manager to design & implementing proactive L&D plan aligned to the organisation’s priorities.
- Implementing a structure for learning needs analysis, evaluation and quality assurance
- Supporting with the production of annual training plans and sourcing trainers/providers.
- Undertaking project work
- Managing the administrative procedures to ensure records and reports relocating to L&D activities.
- Design and deliver learning when required across a variety of topics
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess CIPD accreditation (or equivalent) or a training qualification and have previous L&D/training experience gained in a busy and varied environment. You will have a detailed understanding of leadership & management training, equality & diversity training and coaching & mentoring. Experience of developing e-learning & blended learning approaches & models is essential as is the understanding of different learning styles.
This is a great opportunity to further develop and strengthen your experience working within a vibrant organisation which is continually changing and evolving.
Apply for L&D Officer - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly