HR Operations Manager
I am currently partnered exclusively with a leading education organisation who are looking to recruit a HR Operations Manager on a permanent basis.
This post will report into the Director of HR to and will lead a team of three HR administrators. This post holder must be data driven IT literate, experienced with a range of HR systems. Experience of supporting or running payroll(s) would be desirable, however not essential. If you do have a shared services background then my client will strongly consider your application.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Manage a small team in order to deliver the full range of routine/transactional HR administration services across the employee life cycle.
- Hold responsibility for accurately updating and maintaining the Single Central Record (SCR) in line with the organisations policies and procedures and current legislation.
- Ensure that the HR administrative team complete all safeguarding/safer recruitment checks accurately and on time.
- Manage all transactional day-to-day aspects of the HR office, including the preparation of job offers and contracts of employment.
- Assist with budgeting, fees administration and the preparation of annual salary review letters.
- Manage staff benefit schemes.
- Co-ordinate all data input by the transactional HR team. Conduct regular audits and data cleansing to ensure data is accurate and up to date, and conduct quality assurance, routine reporting etc.
- Ensure all new starters are set up in good time for payroll processing and that all changes to terms and conditions are logged.
- Provide back-up for the Payroll Manager in their absence by operating and administering the monthly payroll.
- Support the payroll process each month to remain up to date and involved as required.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Please note this position will start remote working and then will transition into office based.