Deputy HR Director
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen in a London based NHS Trust to join as interim Deputy Director of HR on an initial 3-6-month basis.
This role will report into, and work closely with, the HR Director, during a period of change within the trust.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Director of HR, provide strategic direction and leadership in implementing the Trust’s People Strategy to continually improve and modernise the workforce.
- To ensure that the workforce resource is well planned and fit for purpose, with effective systems and processes in place to provide assurance to the organisation on how the workforce resource is best utilised.
- Develop and implement proactive strategies, policies and plans to meet the Trust objectives. This will include clear workforce strategies and plans that draw in both national and local trends and drivers for change needed
- Provide leadership and performance management to People programmes of work and projects, particularly in relation to recruitment, workforce planning and workforce utilisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Previous experience as Deputy or Associate/Assistant Director level within the NHS
- Masters level qualification in HR, OD or equivalent subject, or equivalent experience
- Ability to influence at senior level under pressure
- Ability to recognise discrimination in all its forms and put equal opportunities policy into practice
- Innovative thinking and the ability to explore imaginative ways of optimising use of resources
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.