Interim HR Advisor
A large London based NHS Trust is seeking an HR Advisor to join them during a period of change and transformation, to help improve the ER processes across the Trust. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced employee relations specialist.
Key responsibilities include:
- provide expert and timely advice on all employee relations matters to managers in line with all Trust HR policies and Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions
- project support when required (e.g. TUPE or restructure projects)
- responsibility for effective process management in the employee life cycle such as - probation period, maternity processes, reference requests and leavers
The successful candidate will have:
- strong experience of leading on a range of ER matters such as sickness absence, bullying and harassment, capability management, disciplinary and grievance issues
- previous experience within the NHS
Please get in touch if you have the relevant skills and experience for this role.