HR Manager - Retail Head Office
Our client has engaged us to identify and retain the services of an accomplished H R Manager to take control of the Head Office HR function, also encompassing HR matters in over 100 retail stores Nationwide. This is a senior leadership position, and will require a high level of commercial acumen to enable to you liaise with the directors and senior managers across all other functions of the business, in addition to providing HR and training advice to the individual store managers, both directly and via a team of two HR Advisers who will report directly into you.
In addition to providing a robust HR and Employment related framework, you will be expected to be closely in touch with the day to day management of the company and in a position to respond to the changing needs of directors and managers on a daily basis. You will be the company’s expert in all HR matter, and we are very much looking for an individual who can lead and inspire, as well as just respond.
The role is based from the head office in the Midlands however there will be regular travel involved, primarily to the various stores which are based throughout the country. Some home working will be allowed however you should ideally live in the midlands, as the role requires regular travel nationwide.
- Ideally some experience of man management ( the role manages a team of two HR Advisers ).
- Experience of managing across multi-site operations.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or with a demonstrable track record of achievement within a similar HR function.
- Exposure to managing a work force in a Unionised environment.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary recruitment.
- Training and Recruitment.
- A strong working knowledge of employment law.
- Disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Exposure to a retail / head office environment would be beneficial ( although not essential ).
In return for your dedication and expertise our client is prepared to pay a basic salary of between £43,089 to £49,987 depending on your previous experience and level of seniority. There is also a company car with this position. The company operates flexi working hours and actively promotes life / work balance to all its employees.
To be considered for this exciting position please send your CV in the first instance to Nick at email@example.com quoting reference Retail/HR 4891
Apply for HR Manager - Retail Head Office
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly