HR Business Partner – Arts & Cultural sector
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a world-renowned organisation in the Arts & Cultural sector is now seeking an exceptional HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
As HR Business Partner you will proactively support a number of highly creative departments to achieve their strategic objectives through translating client group requirements into effective HR practice, delivering people and project solutions, managing risk and driving performance.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to be CIPD fully qualified (or equivalent experience) with proven experience working as a solutions-focused HR Business Partner, ideally gained in a progressive and demanding arts-based or similar environment. You will also need to demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence and resilience and the gravitas and confidence to gain respect and credibility quickly, professionally challenge and influence at all levels.
Other key requirements include:
- Knowledge of contemporary HR thinking, including good knowledge of employment law and its practical application
- A full understanding of all HR functions and best practices, including overseeing of an outsourced payroll provision.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Experience of managing UK visa applications and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- Excellent people management and coaching skill
- An efficient, focused and calm approach with the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise conflicting deadline
- Strong IT skills including familiarity with HR systems and MS Microsoft Office
Apply for HR Business Partner – Arts & Cultural sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly