1 day left
- Full Time
Salary from £27,000 to £30,000
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for an HR professional to join them in Wednesbury to provide the business with support as it continues to grow.
Dealing with day to day HR related enquiries, you will provide advice and guidance to managers on employment issues, whilst also proving support to the Head of HR & OD.
This is a varied role in which you will be required to support managers with key issues such as absence management and disciplinaries, coordinate recruitment & selection activities, manage the onboarding and induction process for new staff, interface with payroll and ensure legislation, policy and best practice guidelines are followed at all times.
What you’ll need:
● Proven experience in HR and a similar level
● Excellent knowledge of employment law
● Experience of dealing with a wide range and volume of ER cases
● HR experience of working within a Service Delivery sector
● Experience in complying HR Statistics
● Have experience with training, coaching or mentoring staff.
● Experiment in dealing with complex ER case work
● Managing Change
● Good attention to detail
● Good communication skills, both written and verbal
You will ideally have:
● GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
● CIPD level 5 -7
● Good IT skills and fully conversant in Office 365 including Excel and PowerPoint.
What they offer in return?
● Competitive Salary;
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays;
● Free travel on trams and buses;
● Contributory Pension Scheme;
● Life Insurance
● Discounted Gym Membership.
● 24/7 365 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
● Company Uniform
Are you interested? They’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th September 2020
Interviews to be held in October 2020