Head of Voice and Influence
Our client, a leading national Charity brand is now seeking a Head of Voice and Influence to join them on a permanent basis.
As Head of Voice and Influence in this new role, you will ensure that the Charity has a best in class corporate strategy for Voice and Influence (previously known as Participation and Engagement) which is implemented throughout the UK with clear, consistent standards and practices. You will ensure that the charity becomes a thought leader in the application of best practice in V&I within the sector and beyond whilst acting as key advisor to the CEO and senior management team on corporate Voice and Influence matters.
This is a highly strategic and visible role that will involve significant levels of internal and external representation and collaboration, including with senior civil servants, senior local government officers and other external agencies. You will also work closely with internal corporate stakeholder in Policy, Media & Communications to prepare policy and briefing papers on key issues, and speak with the media and at conferences, seminars and events on service specific policy and practice issues.
To be considered it is essential that you possess:
- Relevant social care, health, youth work or educational experience.
- Extensive management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of UK-wide legislation and guidance related to Voice and Influence.
- Knowledge of key trends in Voice and Influence policy along with knowledge of the wider policy environment impacting on the provision of services to children and families.
- Knowledge of government and local government structures in 4 nations in relation to V&I.
Please note, this role can be home based but will require frequent UK-wide travel including weekly travel to London.
Interviews are currently scheduled for 28th October.
Apply for Head of Voice and Influence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly