HR Administrator / Advisor
HR Administrator / Advisor : Workington, Cumbria
Salary – depending on experience, between £17,500 - £23,000 /yr pro-rata (Maternity Cover)
An opportunity has come up for an HR professional to provide support to the HR Manager at our Workington-based Engineering client. This is a full-time role, providing maternity cover for the current post-holder, initially for between 6 and 9 months. The HR Administrator will provide a first line response to all staff on HR related enquiries and provide an administrative service to the HR/payroll department.
Principal Accountabilities for the role of HR Administrator:
- Undertake all administrative and transactional activities associated with the delivery of a HR/payroll service and processes.
- Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations.
- Support managers with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings.
- Support and develop recruitment campaigns.
- Process and maintain data on the business HR system and databases.
- Support line managers with the training requirements for their direct reports.
- Manage the end to end process of training requirements including reviews, budgets etc.
- Manage the process for key medical requirements ie safety critical, pre-employment, vision screening etc.
- Collect and collate individual and organisational data, and provide meaningful information to assist colleagues in the provision of HR services.
- Provide a "front line customer facing" HR service, responding to queries received from all levels within the organisation in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Maintain HR related files and records.
Person Specification for the role of HR Administrator:
- Ideally, a relevant HR qualification eg CIPD
- Experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Understanding of HR generalist subjects
- Experience working within a team
Why work for our client as an HR Administrator?
- Ever-growing but established organisation
- Full time, 36.5 paid hours per week – Monday-Friday
- Maternity cover – initially for 6-9 months
- Salary – depending on experience and qualifications, between £17,500 - £23,000 /yr pro-rata
- 35 days holiday (inc BH) pro-rata
For more information, or to apply for the position of HR Administrator, please contact Steph on email@example.com , ideally with a copy of your CV, or call 01768 800260.
At MacArthur Recruitment we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers. We collect your information for the purposes of providing job-finding services only, and do not sell, rent or trade lists with other companies for marketing purposes.
We don’t collect cookies on our website, or use analytical tools to monitor visitor behaviour. We believe that if you want to get in touch with us, you will.
Any information you provide to us on your CV or via a job board is kept securely on our database and is shared with any potential employer only after you have given permission for us to do so.
Apply for HR Administrator / Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly