Talent & HR Assistant
I am currently partnered exclusively with a fantastic regulator who are looking to recruit a Talent and HR Assistant on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The Talent and HR Assistant will provide a comprehensive, high quality and efficient recruitment and human resources support service to the Talent Advisor and Human Resources team.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Support the Talent Advisor with all recruitment activities and the wider HR team with administration.
- Understand the full recruitment process and possess sound knowledge of a Human Resources function.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to confidently and effectively communicate with a wide range of people at all levels both face to face and over the phone.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality regarding personal information and data.
- Be able to work on own initiative and establish effective working relationships and provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Possess good organisational skills whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, applicants can expect a rewarding and challenging work environment, good work-life balance and workload plus an excellent benefits package that includes 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Talent & HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly