Senior HR Advisor X2
The Senior HR Advisor will support the Employee Relations Manager in championing the provision of an HR service that is focused on supporting the service lines to achieve outcomes based on the provision of a quality service to patients and is line with the vision, purpose, priorities and objectives of the organisation.
The post holder will be support the Employee Relations Manager in managing and developing the team, ensuring the service provided is efficient, customer focused, provides consistent advice and guidance in accordance with the Trust objectives and the Workforce strategy.
The Senior HR Advisor will have specialist knowledge in employment law and advise on complex employee relations matters, alongside the ER Manager he/she will assist leading the team in supporting and guiding managers to work in line with Trust policies and procedures.
Provide advice, guidance and support to managers on all terms and conditions including Agenda for Change, employment law, contract queries, performance issues , absence management.- and the application of all HR policies in line with best practice.
Analyse exit questionnaires as required to investigate reasons for leaving and feedback any issues of concern to the appropriate manager.
1. Advise on job descriptions and associated grading/banding issues and participate in job evaluation panels.
2. Assist with the design and delivery of training to line managers on the application of HR policies and procedures and HR hot topics.
3. To update ESR in relation to professional registrations e.g. NMC, HCPC, and ensure managers are aware of any employee who does not have up to date registration.
4. Support the ER Manager in arranging and delivering HR training sessions for managers.
5. Advise managers on complex Employee Relations matters and supporting them through investigations, in line with NHS Policies and Procedures.
6. Working closely with Trade Unions in addressing staff disputes regarding employment matters.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor X2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly