Trust: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Hours: 37 hours per week, all year round (additional hours may be required to meet the requirements of the role)
Pay scale: Band S2 £37,849 - £41,675 pa, pay award pending
Start date: 4th January 2021
Closing date: 05 October 2020, 9.00 am
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to lead the development of the HR Service in a relatively new Catholic Multi Academy Trust. Our Lady of Lourdes is a successful multi-academy trust within the Diocese of Nottingham and we are looking for an exceptional HR professional to develop, manage and deliver an outstanding centralised HR service to all our headteachers, senior leaders and trustees.
Working closely with the HR Director for the four Catholic Multi-Academy Trusts within the Diocese of Nottingham and the Chief Executive Officer of Our Lady of Lourdes CMAT, the successful candidate will support the workforce changes that will deliver our aim of an outstanding education for all the young people in our schools. You will manage and deliver a forward thinking, responsive and progressive HR service, whilst ensuring that all academies in the CMAT are compliant with policies and procedures.
The is a permanent post available from 4 January 2021.
In addition to a competitive salary, there is a local authority pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and access to continuous professional development.
The successful candidate will:
- possess CIPD Level 5 or above in Human Resources Management or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- have proven HR experience
- be a strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have a commitment to ongoing professional development
Knowledge of schools’ terms and conditions would be highly desirable.
Whilst being a Catholic is not a requirement for this post, you must be willing to support the Catholic life, values and ethos in our academies.
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of a highly supportive and ambitious central services team
- the chance to take a leading role in shaping the ongoing development and delivery of our HR service
- access to first class CPD opportunities
- access to the Local Government Pension scheme
- generous holiday entitlement
How to apply
Completed application forms and supporting documents to be emailed to email@example.com by 9.00 am on Monday 5 October 2020.
The Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from as diverse a group as possible. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT