Strategic school partners needed to shape careers education in South Central England
Are you passionate about helping improve young people’s future? Can you help schools connect with the world of work?
We are currently living through a time of change and uncertainty, and it is particularly uncertain for those shortly leaving education and entering the world of work. Businesses are scaling back entry level recruitment which will lead to limited opportunities for young people entering the employment market. Thus, it is crucial that all young people continue to receive good quality careers education and guidance, so they feel ready to enter the future world of work.
The CIPD is pleased to be recruiting volunteers across England to join the Enterprise Adviser Network
Enterprise Advisers are professional volunteers who work directly with schools’ leadership teams to help them develop effective careers education programme and raise the aspirations of young people.
- develop your leadership and networking skills
- support a local school and the wider community
- play an active role in helping schools develop ‘work ready’ young people
- access a diverse pool of entry-level talent and help them harness the skills of the future
- promote your organisation and your profession and highlight its contribution to tackling youth unemployment.
Since 2015 over 800 volunteers working in HR or L&D have joined the Enterprise Adviser Network through the CIPD and we continue to seek expressions of interest.
Ideal candidates for this role will be:
- an experienced professional with demonstrable strategic/project/business management experience
- confident communicators
- passionate about making a lasting impact on the future outcomes of young people
- comfortable working with senior school staff in leadership positions
- able to commit around eight hours per month for at least one academic year (currently this programme is running virtually/remotely by video call/phone/email, however in the future this could include face-to-face meetings with teachers during school hours)
Join the national Enterprise Adviser Network and help shape the future workforce!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete a short expression of interest form via the 'Apply' button. We will then be in touch with further information. For any other queries please email to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Education Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wiltshire
- Charities, Not For Profit Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wiltshire
- Public Sector Trainer Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wiltshire