Head of Talent - Fast Growing RegTech Firm
Axiom HQ is a rapidly growing RegTech software provider to some of the largest banks and asset managers in the world. With over 40 clients and a growth rate approaching 100% year-on-year we need the perfect person to own our people strategy and look after our high performing staff.
The role would suit a positive, pro-active, professional people-person who can lead organisational growth through recruitment, development, retention and promotion of talent and by making Axiom HQ the best workplace in the sector for high achievers.
Perhaps you are an ex-recruitment agent (one of the good ones) that wants a more strategic and long-term challenge? Perhaps you see organisations as teams of individuals who thrive in a fun-loving, hard-working, life-affirming company culture? Perhaps you know that people work best when they feel good about themselves and you want to evangelise the impact of excellent management practices?
You will certainly love the dual satisfaction of planning and execution of good strategy.
If this rings a bell and you fit the spec below then we would love to hear from you!
- Build excellent working relationships with Team Heads and all staff
- Design and own a stellar recruitment process in collaboration with the Team Heads
- Create and run a superlative induction process in collaboration with the Team Heads
- Inspire our staff with compelling career development and training opportunities
- Work with our specialist outsourced support teams when need arises (Legal & HR)
- Own our staff-related policies and procedures and communicate these effectively
- Organise & manage staff social events internally and with external service providers
- Design and manage internal communications to all staff
- Support our managers to embed the highest quality management practices within their teams
- Champion effective performance management systems that support achievement and growth
- Create and administer staff wellbeing and work-life-balance programmes
- Maintain company-wide management information about staff wellbeing and performance
- Remember birthdays, anniversaries & achievements and celebrate accordingly!
Your Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record of delivering positive people-based outcomes
- Proven success in influencing colleagues at a senior level
- Extensive practical experience of directly managing staff
- Experience administering staff recruitment and induction processes
- Experience using modern, web-based HR database & performance management systems
- Experience leveraging external Legal & HR providers
- Experience writing compelling and stylish internal communications
- Knowledge of software development domain skillsets would be an advantage
- Recognised HR-related qualifications would be a bonus
Your Skills & Abilities
- Rapport, charm, persuasion, credibility, gravitas & leadership
- Nurturing, understanding, and seeing from others’ perspective
- Natural intuition and coaching abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluency with online / web-based tools and services
- Good working knowledge of HR laws, rules, and regulations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong writing skills and excellent verbal presentation
- Ability to effectively communicate organisational messages using a range of media
- Employer pension scheme
- Gym/fitness benefits
- Flexible working
- Increasing holiday allowance based on time with the firm
- Excellent work life balance and company culture
- Closing date for applications Friday 16th October
- Interviews commencing Monday 19th October
- Earliest commencement date Monday 2nd November