People and Change Manager
One of the UK’s most inspiring and best-known faith-based organisations is looking for an influential, highly motivated and passionate People and Change Manager to champion and reinforce the people vision for the organisation as set out in the People Strategy and HR plan.
The Salvation Army forms part of the Christian church and boasts an extensive social remit, providing a range of social and community services, including: services for children and the elderly, for those trapped in modern-day slavery, for homeless people, for individuals struggling with addiction, and for people seeking employment.
Key to our success are our people and in this pivotal role as the People and Change Manager you will be responsible for driving HR Change projects forward which result in people impacts or changes that support the wider organisational transformation agenda; including living out our values, enabling streamlined support and transforming the way we work to enable effective delivery of mission.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience of HR and/or L&D
• Significant experience at a similar level within a HR or L&D project management and/or change management role
• Experience of measuring and evidencing the impact of change interventions
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; combined with high level interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop strong, successful, collaborative and influential working relationships at all levels of seniority within an organisation
• The ability to offer flexibility with working hours and travel to locations throughout the United Kingdom with occasional overnight stays
• The ability to work within TSA’s Christian ethos and key values of integrity; accountability; compassion; passion; respect and boldness.
For more information and to apply please visit our website.