HR Officer/Office Administrator
We have an exciting new role for an experienced HR Officer and Office Administrator in our small, friendly and growing organisation.
This is a self-standing role which will let you use your experience to set up HR systems and processes whilst acting as the first contact for all HR queries and issues.
To apply for the role you must have:
- Previous experience in an HR role with excellent communication and customer care skills
- Be experienced in using HR systems and processes, and be comfortable using HR software packages such as HRMS/HRIS
- Be CIPD qualified, ideally at Intermediate Level 5 or have equivalent experience
- Be flexible and able to work independently
- Have good relationship building & interpersonal skills and be happy dealing with a variety of people from different backgrounds
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
In return, we can offer you a friendly environment and generous benefits which include:
- 25 days paid leave per year plus public holidays
- Discretionary Christmas/New Year closure period
- Annual leave allowance increase by 1 day for each full year of employment up to 5 additional days.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Travel and subsistence allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 5% contributory pension
- Flexible working
- Job share
- Induction programme and annual appraisal
- A variety of in-house and external training courses
- A commitment to Continuous Personal Development
This role will be based at our office in Brighton with some working from home during Covid-19.
For full details on how to apply, please follow the link to our website.
We encourage applications from all parts of the travelling communities and will offer an interview to Gypsy, Roma and Traveller applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role.