Senior HR Advisor
I am currently working with an education organisation based in South East London, who are temporary to permanent basis. The contract will initially be for 6 months, but the post will have the potential to be made permanent.
The successful post holder will possess a strong customer focus, working directly with the Operational Manager- HR and Headteacher.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
• Performance management
• First point of call for all HR related advice and guidance for all Headteachers and staff
• Provide Employee relations advice and guidance, as well as an administrative service
• Lead on providing advice and guidance on all sickness absence cases
• Lead on implementing all agreed employee on boarding and lifecycle support systems, processes, and procedures
• Lead on the planning and management of school wide recruitment campaigns
• Ensure the provision of an effective and efficient payroll administration service
• Supporting the successful implementation of a new HR and Payroll systems across the trust.
My client is ideally looking for someone who has experience of working in a schools experience, for your next assignment and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity