HR Consultant - £35,000 + Benefits (rising after probation)
This is a fantastic and rewarding role working as an HR Consultant within a small, successful and growing business. You will play a key role in the team as HR Consultant providing value-added, business focused HR advice, solutions and services to their clients, all of which are within the charitable/not for profit sector across the UK.
As HR Consultant you will be responsible for
* Providing practical, tailored and robust HR and employment law advice and expertise to a range of clients, primarily by phone, email or Zoom and occasionally face to face.
* Undertaking effective case management to agreed client, policy and legal requirements
* Preparing legal and technically accurate HR documentation in line with organisational standards including contracts, employee handbooks, policies, procedures, letters and other associated case-management documentation.
* Reviewing and updating client terms and conditions of employment, policies and handbook ensuring legal compliance
* Coaching clients through varied HR processes, including: resourcing, reward and retention; restructuring; TUPE; employee relations casework; employee engagement; management development; policy development and implementation
* Keeping accurate, up to date records of work done to maintain the integrity of internal systems and process
To be considered for this role you must
* Be MCIPD Qualified
* Be able to evidence broad and extensive generalist HR experience including a broad range of complex ER casework
* Have supported managers and leaders through change programmes including restructure, redundancy, TUPE and harmonisation
* Have the credibility required to influence clients at all levels
* Be able to apply your previous HR experience and knowledge to deliver practical solutions for micro and small social sector employers
* Have a passion for the sector, ideally through your career choices or your voluntary work. This MUST be evidenced on your CV
You will be joining an established, successful and expanding business, be working with a driven and engaging team and have the ability to really utilise and develop your passion for HR and the sector.
Salary: £35000, rising after probation to £36,500 + Benefits. Home based but must be prepared to travel as and when necessary depending on the needs of the role and the business. This will include regular travel to the offices in Bewdley.
The best way to apply for this position is to follow the link below. This will ensure that your CV goes directly to the relevant consultant.
If you have any specific question please call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (quote ref BBBH186).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.