HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is responsible for defining what a world class people experience looks like and will be a valued strategic partner. Advising and consulting on the entire people lifecycle, getting feedback to understand how we can improve to enable all our people to engage and contribute to the development of the business.
This will be a highly autonomous and commercially driven role supporting our teams across London, Sweden and Asia. This role is a perfect balance of strategy, change, and future people planning as well as cyclical HR activities working with the wider business in relation to operational HR projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the CPO and business to deliver the ‘People Roadmap’ to build inspiring and talented teams
- Analyse all existing HR processes, systems and documentation and drive for alignment
- Oversee the preparation of data for payroll and management of benefits
- Partner with the Managing Partners to manage succession planning and quarterly performance review meetings, driving subsequent actions
- Empower and up-skill managers to be able to support and develop their teams
- Analyse data and prepare reports to inform decision making and change across the business
- Oversee the implementation of robust HR initiatives to drive business improvement
- Provide HR support for Sweden and APAC
- Drive engagement and well-being initiatives, making sure action plans are in place to enable positive change
- Provide up to date knowledge of employment legislation, terms and conditions of employment and trends in the workplace
- Able to hit the ground running and have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HRBP or Senior HR Manager
- Generalist, with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the function (eg. learning & development, reward, compensation & benefits) and have experience of delivering HR support outside of the UK
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
- Ability to manage change and prioritise in a fast paced, rapid growth environment.
- Ability to design, develop and implement innovative solutions to real People problems
- Comfortable analysing data to make data based decisions and communicate key messages succinctly.
- Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
- Proactive attitude and experience to make a difference from day 1.
- Ability to easily navigate your way around Google Suite and HiBob
- Able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and advise people to make the right decisions
Alignment to our Pillars:
- Set the Standard - Every single day, you spot opportunities to constructively shake things up.
- Inspire the Change - There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll embrace challenges and change.
- Forever Curious - You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Together Incredible - Even if you’re a Superhero, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You’re real - and you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are and whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.