Organisational Development and Learning Lead
My client, a leading children’s charity now has a fantastic opportunity for an Organisational Development specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
In this newly created role you will be joining an organisation that is not only committed to making a difference to the life chances of young people, but is also continuing to invest in their own People agenda. As the new Lead for Organisational Development & Learning you will work closely with the HR Director and play a key role in developing and delivering an ambitious culture change plan to support the creation of a more inclusive culture and diverse workforce.
This exciting opportunity requires a high performing individual with strong specialist knowledge and well developed organisational development and learning and development consultancy skills who can lead on the design and delivery of a range of OD and L&D interventions, solutions and strategic projects.
To be considered you will require:
- Demonstrable expertise in Organisational Development together with a proven track record in facilitating successful organisational and cultural change
- Expertise and knowledge to deliver diversity and inclusion initiatives, including demonstrable evidence of having contributed to developing an inclusive culture
- Experience of implementing leadership development and talent management programmes
- Experience of identifying learning needs and designing and delivering learning events (both virtually and face-to-face)
- Highly developed facilitation skills, including experience of carrying out virtual facilitation
- In-depth knowledge and experience of leading and co-ordinating organisational-wide strategic projects
- A highly collaborative and mutually supportive approach to working as part of small team