Head of Diversity & Inclusion
This is an opportunity for an EDI lead to bring thought leadership of diversity and inclusion to the senior management team of this professional body. You will offer expertise to develop and implement the strategy of the organisation to achieve systemic change in diversity throughout the discipline they cover.
You will monitor and report on the impact Diversity and Inclusion has on the community in this field and on the organisation itself as an employer across the UK and Ireland.
The role will focus on leadership and engagement in developing frameworks, tools and policies that enable the achievement of their organisational strategy and objectives in the areas of Diversity and Inclusion. Connecting all diversity and inclusion work across this professional body into a coherent strategy that supports their strategic aspirations and influences national change in the UK and Ireland.
This role is based in Central London (although there will be remote working) and pays a salary in the range of £65,000 to £75,000 per year on a 2-year fixed term contract.
You will have:
- Substantial experience operating in a complex organisation of developing and implementing strategy, frameworks, tools and policies in the area of diversity, inclusion and disability support that have a visible impact on organisational success
- Experience of building credible networks and partnerships
- Considerable experience in providing strategic advice and influencing key decision-making
- Experience of how to influence systemic change through others
- Full knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice in the Diversity and Inclusion sector
The ideal candidate:
- Has a drive for results, who can be counted on to meet or exceed goals successfully
- Can manage and measure work effectively, taking responsibility for tasks and decisions
- Is customer focussed and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers / partners
- Has great functional/technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Is committed to their personal learning, picking up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and where applicable managerial behaviour quickly
If this sounds like you then get in touch ASAP.