HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner with proven NHS experience required to develop and implement initiatives which directly support the delivery of the Trust’s OD and Workforce Strategy and add value to the overall performance of the Trust. A key component of the role is the development of excellent working relationships with senior and multi-professional staff that are built on trust, confidence and mutual respect, and which underpin a reputation for being a highly credible and knowledgeable experts in the application of strategic and operational OD and HR.
- The post-holder will proactively work with HR colleagues to develop and implement a HR & OD service to a designated Division/Corporate Service which supports the work of the Trust through establishing, maintaining and improving people management practices and skills within the Trust, and addresses the issues outlined in the Trust and Divisional/Corporate Services business plan and workforce strategy.
- It is anticipated that this role will be rotational every three years to facilitate learning and career development accordingly.
- These posts are resources for the organisation and therefore not exclusive to a particular Division or Corporate area.
- Proven track record of operational and strategic HR achievement at a senior level, working across a broad remit including OD
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the HR BP role and the key success criteria
- Demonstrate commitment to, and enthusiasm for facilitating change, cultural and behavioural change, service improvement, and team / Individual development
- Experience of leading complex change management
- Experience of being able to balance competing priorities and meet personal and Trust targets within a fluctuating and demanding workload
- Understands and is able to demonstrate the HR Business Partner competencies in a range of situations, demonstrating how this role can add value to the running of the division.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and good employment practice
- Experience of using workforce intelligence to drive change
- Experience of coaching managers on change programmes internal and external to the Trust.
- Knowledge of the current HR Agenda in the NHS and how this supports service provision and performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity as there is the chance to take the post on a permanent basis band 8b inner London .