HR Systems & Metrics Specialist
This is a part-time (3 days per week) opportunity for an experienced HR Systems and Metrics specialist to work with an established not-for-profit organisation in Central London on a 12-month fixed-term-contract. The full-time equivalent salary is £45,000 per year or £27,000 per year pro rata.
Your role will be to:
- Drive the development and delivery of strategic People data, MI and reporting in order to provide insights and identify trends to inform strategy and policy and support evidence-based decision making relating to strategic people management matters.
- Lead systems administration ensuring that structures and information is continually reviewed and up to date.
- Drive the automation of HR processes and workflows through the HR system.
- Build external networks with other charities to fully understand external trends and be able to accurately benchmark our data externally
- You will be proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint and be customer-centric in your thinking.
If you have the following you should apply:
- Expertise in a range of HR systems.
- Experience of using HR data and systems expertise to inform and drive people change.
- Experience of data gathering, analysis, interpretation and presentation.
- Experience of working closely with senior colleagues to create high performing cultures and teams through data insights.
- Experience of working within a People department.
- Experience of comparing and benchmarking performance against sector organisations.