Head of People
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of People to work for an important disability charity based in central London. Reporting to the Executive Director of People, you will help to deliver the People strategy and implement organisational and directorate level action plans.
It is a permanent, full-time role (35 hours per week), based in central London (although remote working is currently the norm) with a salary for £60,000 per year. There may also be some travel to other offices across the UK although it is expected to be a combination of home-working and working in the London office.
- Provide strong strategic leadership and have overall responsibility for HR and Learning, including working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to create a healthy, positive and high performing organisational culture.
- Modernise their ways of working and create an adaptable, innovative people function that is well placed to support the changing shape of the charity.
- Shape a learning culture underpinned by clear action and succession plans that ensure staff have access to high quality training and learning opportunities.
- Work alongside their Diversity and Inclusion expert to diversify our workforce and create an internal culture of inclusion and belonging.
The successful candidate should:
- Be MCIPD qualified
- Have experience in successful development and delivery of people strategies - HR and L&D.
- Have experience of managing a team of HR professionals.
- Have experience of driving and supporting organisational change programmes.
- Have experience of leading multi-disciplinary HR functions that support a national, geographically dispersed organisation.
- Have substantial knowledge of UK employment law and best practice with proven ability to apply it.
- Have a strong commitment to equality, diversity & inclusion
- Be customer-centric, impact driven, logical, pragmatic, forward thinking, creative and change orientated.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your up to date CV. We welcome suitably qualified applicants with a diverse background including those with disability to apply.