Human Resources Adviser
Department: Human Resources
Salary: £29,176 - £33,797 pa
Term: 12 months Fixed Term (Maternity Leave)
Location: Liverpool; Merseyside
We are a seeking a professional and engaging HR Advisor to join our already well-established team here in Liverpool. Reporting into the Senior HR Manager and working closely across all areas of the wider HR team committed to the success of LSTM.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced HR professional with a people centric approach
- Successful operational delivery background
- Flexible and open in approach
- Confident to question and advise
- Experienced in working in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ideally you will have CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent experience)
The role includes:
Being the first point of contact for managers and staff across a varied and interesting client base; providing support and guiding them through the HR lifecycle.
You will be working with management teams to proactively identify people issues and offer appropriate resolution in compliance with LSTM policies, procedures, and best practice.
You will work with managers and staff to manage informal and formal cases (e.g. disciplinary, grievance, capability), providing guidance and support to managers and staff.
Why join us?
- You will have exposure to a global organisation with development opportunities.
- You will benefit from a wide and varied team structure with Subject Matter Experts in each HR function to support and work with you.
- You will have the opportunity to shape and develop HR process
- You will be a part of an organisation that is actively working towards improving the lives of those in low- and middle-income countries.
The role is a maternity leave cover for a 12-month fixed term contract; benefits include:
- 30 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays)
- Christmas concessionary leave of 6 days
- Flexible and agile working options
- Excellent pension (USS pension scheme)
Important dates to consider:
- Closing Date: 13/12/2020
- Interviews Scheduled for Mid December
- Must be available for a January/February 2021 start
(please advise Kelly Maddocks should the proposed interview date be unsuitable for you and we will endeavour to make suitable arrangements)
The Application Process:
To apply for the position please, click the apply button below and upload your CV and Covering Letter before 13th December 2020.
Should you have any specific questions about the position please contact Kelly Maddocks at Kelly.maddocks@LSTMed.ac.uk
Take a look at some of the great work we have achieved over the past year 2018-2019 by viewing our annual report: https://www.lstmed.ac.uk/lstm-annual-report-2018-2019
Visit the website and find out how LSTM is playing a unique role in the response to COVID-19 https://www.lstmed.ac.uk/
We look forward to hearing from you
At LSTM we seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diversity across our communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age, and disability.
We welcome conversations about flexible working.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.