HR Administrator - Publishing (London)
6 month contract opportunity which may well be extended permanently. Looking to build HR experience in a great, creative company? This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful London based publishing house as an HR Administrator. Working with lively, sociable, high-performing colleagues, you will be part of a small, dynamic HR team responsible for supporting the delivery of all aspects of the day-to-day, 360 degree HR service.
The role will cover all aspects of generalist HR administration including
- updating and managing HR databases
- assisting with appraisal, training and induction programmes
- helping to ensure compliance and keeping up to date with new legislation and policy change
- acting as first point of contact for HR queries
- assisting with payroll
- managing staff benefits
The successful candidate will need
- solid administration experience ideally within HR
- meticulous attention to detail
- strong numerical skills
- the ability to communicate confidently with people throughout the business
- a keen desire to build a career in HR in a creative environment
Remote working is available until government guidelines permit a safe return to their offices.